Announcing My Baby Girl is Graduating

It's hard to believe that my baby girl will be graduating from High School in a month. The time has gone by so fast. It seems like only yesterday, I was sending her off to kindergarten in her little blonde pigtails.

High School hasn't been easy for her. She's a very smart girl, but between depression and distraction, her grades slipped. She began bringing home report cards with D's and F's, (if she bothered to bring them home at all.) Only 5 months ago, she didn't want to finish school and was talking about dropping out.

She stuck it out, and pulled her grades up to A's B's & C's. I'm so proud of her, and I can't wait to see her walk across that stage to get her diploma. Now, that we know that she's going to graduate, I can't wait to tell the world!

It's time to pick graduation announcements. Tiny Prints has some great designs to choose from, and they can all be personalized. Which is perfect, because I want a special design to show how proud I am of my girl. She could have given up, but she stuck it out.  I couldn't be prouder!

Here's some of my fave designs from Tiny Prints:


I just hope I can decide before her graduation date!

Check out all the great designs on TinyPrints.com
You can also follow them on
Pinterest
Twitter
and
Facebook


disclosure: I received free graduation announcements for writing this post. All opinions and words are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.