Pinterest Inspired, Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese

I was down to 1 1/2 chicken breasts on a no spend weekend. What was I gonna do with it?! Then it hit me, Pinterest! I had just pinned a buffalo chicken grilled cheese sandwich. I'll make that, or at least my version of it.

So, I cut the chicken breast into small cubes, seasoned them with salt and pepper, and cooked them until golden brown.

I then tossed the chicken into buffalo sauce. (My choice is extra mild Texas Pete's, because I like the flavor, not the heat.)

Then, it was time to make the sandwich, just like a traditional grilled cheese, I buttered both sides of the bread, and added 2 slices of american cheese. I then put a layer of chicken, and grilled until each side of the sandwich was toasty brown.


It was so yummy, gooey, cheesy, and with just the right amount of flavor.

It was a great way to use up the last bit of chicken. There was enough chicken for 4 sandwiches. We paired it with a salad for a great meal.

This is the pin that inspired me.


I didn't follow the recipe, at all, but I'm sure it's great. You can check it out here.

What have you pinned lately?


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.